One of the hardest holidays to shop for is coming up on June 16th- Father’s Day. Who ever knows what to get for dad? (Uh, another tool kit?) This year, try stepping outside of the box and giving him something he’ll appreciate much more than a tie to add to his overflowing stash. Below, you’ll find a few ideas that beat store-bought gifts by a longshot. Here at Office Furniture Outlet, we’re all about reusing and recycling, so of course we support the notion of taking old items and giving them a new life. Make it a fun family event and give your special guy a great, practical gift. Let us know if any of these were helpful!
1. Make him a business card holder out of an Altoids tin: click here to see how
2. A pillow out of old shirts: click here to see how
3. An office supply holder: click here to see how
4. A “stache” candy jar: click here to see how
5. DIY checker board: click here to see how